Explore our two-part webinar series to learn more from stewards working together differently to ensure all people and places can thrive.
Part one in our two-part series highlighted the ways stewards are starting to slow down, dream big, and center equity, as they leverage the unprecedented investments from the federal government.
Hear from national thought leaders with Georgia Health Policy Center, National League of Cities, PolicyLink, Well-Being and Equity in the World, and the WIN Network as they share exciting opportunities, tools for taking action, and emerging lessons.
Part two in our series featured the work of community stewards, as they deepen community engagement, center the voices of those most impacted by COVID-19, and disrupt the status quo.
- 4 Principles for a Resilient, Equitable Recovery
- 10 Priorities for Advancing Racial Equity Through the American Rescue Plan
- Actionable Ideas for Economic Recovery in American Cities
- The American Rescue Plan Act: Benchmarking for Success
- Final Rule on ARPA SLFRF Grants: 10 Things for City Leaders to Know
- Local Fiscal Recovery Funds Playbook
- Make it Happen: Investing for Rhode Island’s Future
- National Equity Atlas
- Principles for a Common-Sense, Street-Smart Recovery
- Priorities for Spending the American Rescue Plan’s State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds
- Explore More